£450 - £500 per week
Live In Nanny Blackpool
Live in Nanny role in Blackpool.
Full time, live in needed for two children (18months and 3months old) in Blackpool. Starting in July/August 2019 however location may change due to parents job
Light Housekeeping required
Preferred hours would be 7.15am to 7.15pm. The 1 year-old will be at nursery 8.30 to 1pm five days per week.
This lovely family are looking for a long term nanny to welcome into their family and who will love and support their children . The perfect candidate must be someone fun and energetic to engage with them. They have a very close extended family unit ( the parents are actively involved with the children as are their grandparents) and therefore they are seeking someone who is happy to work in a supportive and loving environment.
Duties will include:
• looking after the children including drop off/pick-ups to and from nursery and play dates or grandparents homes
• helping with bathing, preparing healthy meals, dressing etc.
• undertaking developmental activities and engaging with the children- such as supervising the eldest with her reading, doing creative arts and crafts, cooking, reading to the little one, playing games and arranging/supervising play dates.
• updating the parents regularly and being a point of contact for nursery and advice
• keeping the house organised and tidy on a day to day basis.
• General housekeeping chores and errands for the whole family as required, light housekeeping including keeping the house clean, laundry, preparing shopping lists etc. Please note that there will be time in the mornings when the children are at nursery to carry out any light housekeeping/chores (please note that they have a regular cleaner).
The ideal candidate would be:
• Warm, affectionate and loving
• Fun and engaging and creative with ideas of what to do on a rainy day
• Love looking after toddlers and have plenty of baby and pre school experience but open to taking guidance from the family with respect to their children
• Fluent in English
• Happy to share care with grandmothers and parents
• Flexible, both in terms of type of work and hours
• Focussed on the childrens happiness, well-being and development, willing to take guidance but also demonstrate initiative in these respects
• Active, non-smoker and health conscious
• Tidy and focussed on cleanliness
• A competent cook and enjoy cooking
• EU driving license holder (car will be provided)
• able to swim
• able and willing to travel overseas on family holidays and trips etc
If live in, nanny would have her own room and share a bathroom with the children in a lovely 5 bedroom house with garden.
Salary £450-£500 per week depending on experience
All applicants must be registered with the agency, have a childcare qualification, first aid, DBS and at least 5 years checkable references